Mandatory Requirement for Installation of Computer Equipment Environmental Conditions:
It is customer’s responsibility to provide suitable place for installation (details of which are given below), within the time of planned delivery period. Any financial charges, incurred due to non-availability of required site, will be customer’s responsibility.
|Operational Voltage||220 V -240 V|
|Earth||Should be properly electrically grounded (less than 3 VAC build up when checked with a volt meter between N-E).|
|Electrical Line for PC||Should be free from any other inductive load device.|
|Power Outlet||Should be 15 or 5 amperes 3-pin property grounded sockets.|
|Power Plug||Must be 3 pins.|
|Stabilizer||Should be of international standard, surge protected.|
- Equipment should be installed at a place where it is easily accessible for servicing.
- Rear of equipment should have at least half foot clearance from the wall.
- Equipment should be kept on a non-conductive surface for better result.
- There must not be any high voltage line, concealed or unconcealed near the equipment.
- Use of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) is recommended.
|Temperature Ranges||10 to 35 (air-conditioning is highly recommended).|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 70% (non-condensing)|
|Altitude||Sea level to 15,000 ft|
|Storage Temperature||6 to 40 C|
|Room Environment||Must be dust free.|
|Room Carpeting||Synthetic carpet not recommended due to Electro static charges build-up. Any other carpet not generating static Electricity while moving around in the room is acceptable. It is customer’s responsibility to provide Electromagnetic Interference free environment.|
- Always take the backup of the data stored in the Hard Disk.
- Always use Original Software Packages (to minimize exposure due to computer viruses).
- Protect the System from virus invasion.
- Avoid using outside floppy diskettes.
- Do not place your floppy diskettes on top of computer.
- Always connect / disconnect your peripheral devices (printer-tape drives, USB-Mass Storage etc) or Connect cables only after turning off power to computer & peripheral devices.